Wednesday, April 19, 2006

IT'S HERE . . . . . . . . . . .

Big Boy, Devon, Summer,1995

I won't even begin to describe to you how long this has taken me!!!!

But nevermind all that.

Welcome to my 'Animals Are Our Equals' blogsite.

On this site tonight are some very old pictures of some of the first cows I knew over 10 years ago and over this week I'll be introducing you to the field, the wood and the flowers, not to mention the starring roles of the cows. Some names I remember, some I've forgotten.

The lovely white faced lady to the right is my first true love. The first Summer when we had the cottage in Devon. 'Cowslip' I called her and she has been with me ever since (well. I feel her with me) and her framed photograph along with two more have been on my bedside table for many, many years.

The profile picture is of Hornwort, a very hansome bullock I knew Summer 2003. He again is very special. Him and Big Boy above.

No more words, time for introductions:

Old Chapel Cottage, Devon & Heifer, 1996
Photogenic Beasts
The Typical Gate Pose

The Wood at the End

The Hazel Branches

That's it for tonight, many more to come tomorrow and thereafter. I'm bushed!

E x

3 Comments:

Blogger steve said...

Yes! --This looks so much like the cow farm near my place, though the area is restricted. Great pics and blog.

1:44 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you to you both for your kind words. This blog is just about finished, though knowing me I'll keep adding on stuff. Now I'm going to find some more pictures for today and I have thousands of them! So expect more cows for the next 10 years!

Emy x

2:41 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darling~

Finally found out this tiny little KEY WORD to enter the secret space to leave my comment...it was very EASY to find it out~

Anyway, I like your photos very much...especially the lovely cows and the fair...because it is so different from my place which we have...

Love you and miss you

Kel
tons of love XXX

3:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home